Followers

Friday, July 13, 2012

Some Of My Mixed Media

Hi everyone, Well its been quite a while since Ive posted any of the stuff Ive been doing lately, And  I wanted to  let you  know I'm still among the living. LOL.. I have been playing around with some more mixed media, mail art, and drawing.. In my spar time. 
I just really haven't had a chance to blog any of it..
Anyways I thought Id share some of the mixed media stuff with you today..
Hope you like it..













Well I have to say I have really enjoyed drawing these little images and turning them in to Mixed media.. Ill have to share my other drawings that I have used for mail art, with you tomorrow.. Well that's it for today.. Hope your all doing well!! Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments..
Hugs, Linda

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Linda havent been blogging much either, luv these you are so talented.
Have a great weekend.
Chris x

SusanLotus said...

I LOVE LOVE your paintings!
Beautiful artworks!

Have a nice weekend!
Hugs!

Doreen said...

Stunning work Linda.xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

These are gorgeous Linda!! You are so talented...I love the beautiful colours and how you do the backgrounds :)

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

These are gorgeous Linda!! You are so talented...I love the beautiful colours and how you do the backgrounds :)

loz said...

These are Fantastic Linda.. I wish I could draw like you can.. Loz

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie, oh my word these are just STUNNING, I love all of them your so talented hugs pops x

Lynne in NI said...

WOW Linda, these are STUNNING!

Riet said...

This is so wonderful Linda.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sandy said...

Linda I love your mixed media - I want to try and do some too. I would love to be half as talented as you!!!!!
Sandy

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous work Linda, love the colours youve used to, and beautiful results. hugs Shirleyxx

Riette said...

Oh my that girl with the umbrella just blew my over!! LOVE LOVE LOVE>